Yes there is a small bite taken out of the baby pizza.. I couldn't resist!
Now.. you can either buy each individual ingredient for the pizza, OR you can go to Wegmans or your local grocery store and pick one of these up:
- Pizza dough or premade pizza crust (I always used trader joes pizza dough)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese or taco blend cheese
- Southwest chopped salad mix
(green cabbage, romaine lettuce, carrots, pumpkin seeds, green onion, tortilla strips, cilantro, anything else you can think of)
- Ranch yogurt dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- grease baking sheet if using one
- Kneed dough, place on pizza stone or baking sheet, and flatten to desired thickness
- Sprinkle cheese over dough
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on how crisp you want the pizza
- Toss salad mix lightly (or heavily, up to you) in dressing and refrigerate.
- Remove pizza from oven and spoon salad mix over pizza.
- Top with more dressing.